So I’m not sure what to call this
But I figured I’d at least try to impart my knowledge of (hank hill voice) weapons and weapon accessories.
If you like this, tell me, and I might do another tutorial some time!
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
There’s zero way I’m not reblogging this
Another superb fuck-ton of head angle references.
Someone requested a hand tutorial, so I rambled. I didn’t even get to everything I would like to, so here is a part!
Thanks. I’ve been consciously trying to get better at hands for ten years, and I still suck, so I’m always grateful for new tutorials. Someday, one diagram, one line is gonna click it for me. This one’s great.
here, have some gr8 tutorials. they are made by onta.
oh yeah? oh yeah!
My favorite stock artists on deviantArt, for my own reference, but also in case anyone wants some pretty sweet stock images (though most of these people are fairly well-known).
- ahrum-stock has the most insane poses. Seriously HQ dude.
- mjranum-stock has an incredible range of poses, costumes, models, lighting, and angles. Also verrryyyy HQ.
- senshistock has so many stock photos available it blows my mind. Not many different setups, but she always has unique poses and props.
- fairiegoodmother I just think the female model is really pretty.
- yellow-stock more pretty ladies, I’m sensing a pattern.
- felixdeon this dude has some of the weirdest gay fetish stock ever (that’s not true) but he also has an extensive gallery of male nude stock photos which is pretty hard to come by (heh heh come by).
Probably will add to this later as I rediscover photos. Enjoy if anyone is so inclined.
this is very useful
rebloobin, this is awesome and I’ve had a few of these people on my DA watch list for a while now. LIFE DRAWING, PEOPLE.
This is a pretty basic one, but that doesn’t make it any less important to know! I hope it helps. …
I did some anatomy. Full view to see my tiny, tiny notes.
it’s always hard for me to remember this so, reblogging for everyone else like me :C
okay guys someone the other day asked for a bow tutorial so here it is! :> I hope it is helpful.
It’s not exactly the most precise archery information but I included what was relevant in terms of actually drawing—and remember as always, references are great in addition to looking through tutorials
am I even qualified enough to make a tutorial? oh well it was fun
Tumblr made them weeny but the magnifying glass will take you to full view
As an ex-archer, I can confirm these are reliable notes!
reblog for reference!
full-view links above don’t work so try these instead: