here, have some gr8 tutorials. they are made by onta.
oh yeah? oh yeah!
My favorite stock artists on deviantArt, for my own reference, but also in case anyone wants some pretty sweet stock images (though most of these people are fairly well-known).
- ahrum-stock has the most insane poses. Seriously HQ dude.
- mjranum-stock has an incredible range of poses, costumes, models, lighting, and angles. Also verrryyyy HQ.
- senshistock has so many stock photos available it blows my mind. Not many different setups, but she always has unique poses and props.
- fairiegoodmother I just think the female model is really pretty.
- yellow-stock more pretty ladies, I’m sensing a pattern.
- felixdeon this dude has some of the weirdest gay fetish stock ever (that’s not true) but he also has an extensive gallery of male nude stock photos which is pretty hard to come by (heh heh come by).
Probably will add to this later as I rediscover photos. Enjoy if anyone is so inclined.
this is very useful
rebloobin, this is awesome and I’ve had a few of these people on my DA watch list for a while now. LIFE DRAWING, PEOPLE.
This is a pretty basic one, but that doesn’t make it any less important to know! I hope it helps. …
I did some anatomy. Full view to see my tiny, tiny notes.
it’s always hard for me to remember this so, reblogging for everyone else like me :C
okay guys someone the other day asked for a bow tutorial so here it is! :> I hope it is helpful.
It’s not exactly the most precise archery information but I included what was relevant in terms of actually drawing—and remember as always, references are great in addition to looking through tutorials
am I even qualified enough to make a tutorial? oh well it was fun
Tumblr made them weeny but the magnifying glass will take you to full view
As an ex-archer, I can confirm these are reliable notes!
reblog for reference!
full-view links above don’t work so try these instead:
Apologies in advance for any spelling errors, I’ll fix stuff in the morning…too tired now…
oh hey it’s a tutorial on glowing stuff I guess…I already made one 2 years ago but I don’t make things glow like that any more :|
…also when I’m manually doing colours I pick things like this as if I was shading.
there’s a lot more I could put in as well, but it really varies on the picture how I do the glow…it is usually just fiddling around with styles and colours though.
Mischief - The Sketching/Art software that acts like a regular raster-based painting software, but with infinite vector scaling! [x]
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD
JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW THIS PROGRAM HAS A 15 DAY TRIAL DOWNLOAD ON THEIR WEBSITE!!!
Yey I finally finished it \o/
You find all of I say here in others thousand tutorials btw, and this happens for a reason :3
I swear I tried my best to explain what I doI tried to put all what I have in mind while drawing
Again, sorry for any grammar mistake, I hope I made myself understandable :P
the braid thing is like the most useful thing I’ve seen oh god
BUNS AND THIGHS to the person who wantd it rebloggable i added butts bc people kept asking me about butts omgf