THERE ARE DIFFERENT KINDS OF PEONIES idk which one so i just drew the one that most people use
I’m sorry it’s no vrery detailed lies on my side
The truth has been revealed
oh gosh at last
Notes on the importance of the line of action.
Ah yes line of action, we meet again.
your pretty damn important to me and my arts browski.
So I’m not sure what to call this
But I figured I’d at least try to impart my knowledge of (hank hill voice) weapons and weapon accessories.
If you like this, tell me, and I might do another tutorial some time!
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
There’s zero way I’m not reblogging this
Another superb fuck-ton of head angle references.
Someone requested a hand tutorial, so I rambled. I didn’t even get to everything I would like to, so here is a part!
Thanks. I’ve been consciously trying to get better at hands for ten years, and I still suck, so I’m always grateful for new tutorials. Someday, one diagram, one line is gonna click it for me. This one’s great.